From Adults to Teens and Everything In Between

From Adults to Teens and Everything In Between

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy NaNoWriMo!

Today started National Novel Writing Month, one of my absolute favorite times of the year. And even though I'm writing some novel or another at any given time, I use NaNoWriMo as license to shut my inner editor down and to be completely ridiculous. Anything is fair game. If I want a duck to walk through a subway stop for no apparent reason, then a duck will go chill with the subways. Whatever.

This is my eighth year participating and hopefully will be my third time winning.

Any of you guys participating in NaNo this year? Good luck to any of you that are!

(And, as a treat, here's a song for the occasion, by one of my favorite nerd bands, ALL CAPS. Fun fact: Kristina Horner, the girl singing in the video, is the model for my main character in the novel I'm currently querying.)

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I'm in this year. Have never seen that girl/band before, but it's hilarious. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Stat Counter