From Adults to Teens and Everything In Between

From Adults to Teens and Everything In Between

Friday, March 16, 2012

The Dreaded Pitch

Well, the day looms before me. Tomorrow three of us Flurriers will be pitching to agents and publishers.  None of us participating have done it before.  So you can imagine, we are nervous as can be!  Last night four of us got together and practiced.  Our dear Colleen has been through this process multiple times and she graciously volunteered to play the part of devil's advocate and interrogate us.

A few glasses of wine got us in the spirit of the game. Two hours and much laughter later we had boiled our novels down to a handful of lines.

Today, I will be practicing said pitch on my unsuspecting co-workers. And possibly people I will bump into as I run errands.  I live in a small enough town that I'm bound to run into someone I know!

Wish us luck!  Don't forget to check back in for a recap of how it all turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stat Counter