From Adults to Teens and Everything In Between

From Adults to Teens and Everything In Between

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

RWA 2012- Day Two

I've already met some very lovely ladies! Not that I expected any differently. But being a newbie at this Amazing and Large conference is super overwhelming.  That being said, everyone has been very helpful, kind, informative and friendly.

My first friend is Tracy Brogan from the Dashing Duchesses! We met in the Chicago airport during our layover and she has been wonderful. Guiding me where I need to go, giving me very useful advice. The best of which has been, "Empty your bag frequently, you WILL keep getting free books and promotional swag."

So very right! I already have 12 new books just by checking in!!!!  Can't wait to see what else I come away with.  Got my camera at the ready too!  Hope to update with photos later today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stat Counter