Sunday, May 1, 2011
IT'S HERE...THE SPRING BLOG CARNIVAL GIVEAWAY!
We here at Fiction Flurry are so excited to participate in the Spring Blog Carnival that we have assembled for our readers not one, not two, but EIGHT separate giveaways. Each bundle of books we have to offer comes from a different genre, just like the writers here at Fiction Flurry.
Here's a list of our Book Bundle Giveaways to eight lucky winners, to be announced May 9, 2011:
1. Romance Book Bundle: Mistress by Mistake and Damsel in Disguise by our very own Susan Gee Heino; His Expectant Ex by Catherine Mann; A Little Less Talk and a Lot More Action by LuAn McLane; Heartbreakers by Lori Foster.
2. Jodi Picoult Book Bundle: Vanishing Acts and The Tenth Circle by Jodi Picoult, both hard cover.
3. Heavy Reading Book Bundle: Light on Snow by Anita Shreve; The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold (both hard cover).
4. Paranormal Book Bundle: Shadow Bound and Shadow Fall by Erin Kellison; Blood Law by Jeannie Holmes; Succubus Blues by Richelle Mead.
5. The Writers Book Bundle: The Wealthy Writer by Michael Meanwell; Escaping into the Open: The Art of Writing True by Elizabeth Berg.
6. Commercial Fiction Book Bundle: Oh My Stars by Lorna Landvik and The Mermaid Chair by Sue Monk Kidd.
7. Non-Fiction Book Bundle: Why We Fight, Why We Need Love, and Why our Decisions Don't Matter, edited by Simon Van Booy; Everything Is Going To Be Great by Rachel Skukert.
8. The Lovely Cover Book Bundle: The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane by Katherine Howe and The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield (both hard cover).
Here's how to enter for a chance to win one of our bundles:
1. Be a Follower of Fiction Flurry
2. Leave a comment including your e-mail address and tell us your favorite fiction genre.
Though not a requirement to enter for the giveaway, we would be so happy if you would subscribe to receive our posts via e-mail, become our friend on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter!
A limit of two bundle winners can be outside the US/Canada.
Good Luck, and here's a listing of the other Spring Blog Carnival participating blogs...