From Adults to Teens and Everything In Between

From Adults to Teens and Everything In Between

Monday, February 13, 2012

Love Is In The Air?

Just for fun I Googled "Worst Valentines Day gifts". I've taken the time to list a few of my favorites:

Number Five - Pierced earrings. Seems like a nice enough gift except the recipients ears were not pierced.


Number Four: A Garlic Press - Apparently the recipient had mentioned in passing that she saw an infomercial at 2:00 a.m. and her boyfriend took this as a hint that this would be a good gift.


Number Three: Vacuum Cleaner - I don't think this needs any explanation.


Number Two: Tickets to an event that he really wanted to attend. Very romantic.


And the number one worst gift (in my opinion) was.........drum roll please........


A Bathroom Scale.


Yikes!

How about you...what's the worst (or best) Valentines Day gift you ever received?

1 comment:

  1. Best Valentine's gift ever? Several packs of steel-gauge wire. I've wanted to weave my own chain mail for a really long time and my wife went to Home Depot and bought some steel wire so I could wind the coils, cut the links, and weave myself into medieval bliss. Seriously, it was the most thoughtful gift in the world. I loved it!

    ReplyDelete

Stat Counter