From Adults to Teens and Everything In Between

From Adults to Teens and Everything In Between

Friday, June 25, 2010

Friday Review: Courting Morrow Little by Laura Frantz

If you are looking for a great summer read...look no further. Courting Morrow Little by Laura Frantz is a Historical romance set in the Kentucky. The author has an amazing way of drawing the reader in both with deep characters, and settings so beautifully described you feel as if you are there.

What a pleasure to see Morrow change from a frightened young woman into the confidant woman you see at the end of the novel. Red Shirt is a hero that you won't soon forget. Rugged, brave and a man of action. I found myself rooting for the unlikely couple right from their first meeting.

Packed with adventure and romance, I found this book hard to put down.

Laura Frantz's ancestors followed Daniel Boone into Kentucky, and she still has family that resides there. Her debut novel The Frontiersman's Daughter is also set in Kentucky.

2 comments:

  1. Colleen, You are such a dear friend and blessing! This came up on google search for me this morning and was just what I needed:) I didn't even know you have a blog! Awesome! You truly have a way with words ~ I can just imagine what your WIP is like. Thanks so much for making my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you saw the post Laura. Fictionflurry is a blog my writers critique group started...we are a mixture of severakl different genres. Although...I do believe that all readers would love your books! Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete

Stat Counter